- Why do I receive multiple text/calls to authenticate 2FA, when I'm not logging in?
- How do I set up Two Factor authentication, 2FA?
- If I clear my browser or use a different browser, do I need to authenticate?
- If I have a 3rd party data aggregator such as Mint.ca, Hard Bacon, or Fiserv, can I still link up my Qtrade account?
- Does the authentication call or text come from the same number?
- Can I have the 2FA call go to Skype, Messenger or other VOIP internet phone?
- What happens when I first sign in to Qtrade?
- Do I need to sign my Qtrade application?
- I have my own business; can I open a business account?
- How do we open a joint account?
- Am I able to open an account if I don’t live in Canada?
- Is my account protected?
- How do I view my statements or find my tax documents online?
- Beneficiary or Successor Annuitant
- Is my account guaranteed?
- I’m having a technical issue with your website, what should I do?
- Do your accounts pay interest?
- How do I request a cheque be sent to me?
- How can I tell if a stock is marginable or not?
- What are the margin policies at Qtrade?
- How much interest will I be charged when using a margin account?
- What is a margin account?
Trial AccountSee all (1)
- Can I open an IPP (Individual Pension Plan) Account?
- Can I open a RDSP (Registered Disability Savings Plan) Account?
- How are funds withdrawn from an RESP? What is the tax treatment for withdrawals?
- What government assistance can RESP account holders receive?
- What is the maximum allowable RESP contribution and what is the tax treatment?
- How do I open an RESP?