- Why do I receive multiple text/calls to authenticate 2FA, when I'm not logging in?
- How do I set up Two Factor authentication, 2FA?
- If I clear my browser or use a different browser, do I need to authenticate?
- If I have a 3rd party data aggregator such as Mint.ca, Hard Bacon, or Fiserv, can I still link up my Qtrade account?
- Does the authentication call or text come from the same number?
- Can I have the 2FA call go to Skype, Messenger or other VOIP internet phone?
- What happens when I first sign in to Qtrade?
- Do I need to sign my Qtrade application?
- How do I open an Estate account?
- What is Qtrade’s Contact Information?
- I have my own business; can I open a business account?
- How do we open a joint account?
- How do I view my statements or find my tax documents online?
- I have a Direct Registration System (DRS) statement or Stock certificate to deposit into an Estate account. Am I able to deposit it with Qtrade?
- What is the new ESG Score?
- What do I do in the event of a Qtrade account holder’s death?
- What are ARC and ROC transactions in my Account History?
- Beneficiary or Successor Annuitant
- How can I tell if a stock is marginable or not?
- What are the margin policies at Qtrade?
- How much interest will I be charged when using a margin account?
- What is a margin account?
Trial AccountSee all (1)
- De-registering a registered investment account
- I have a LIRA (Locked-in Retirement Account) what are my choices?
- Can I open an IPP (Individual Pension Plan) Account?
- Can I open a RDSP (Registered Disability Savings Plan) Account?
- How are funds withdrawn from an RESP? What is the tax treatment for withdrawals?
- What government assistance can RESP account holders receive?