- Log into your Qtrade account on a browser
- Click “Accounts” from the top menu bar
- Select “Transfer Funds” from the drop-down menu
- Select your preferred option (based on the account type) from the “Withdraw Registered Funds” box.
On the next page, you can select from the drop-down menus which registered account you wish to move funds from, and which non-registered you wish to move the funds to. Then select whether this is a partial withdrawal or full withdrawal and the amount to withdraw. Please note if you have recently sold a holding that has not settled, this may take a little more time. Your request will be processed once its settled.
For US cash withdrawals:
- Download the RSP Deregistration Form
- Fill out and sign the form
- Send the completed form to Qtrade:
- Email: email@example.com or Fax: 604.484.2627 or Mail: Qtrade Direct Investing, 700-1111 West Georgia Street. Vancouver, BC. Canada V6E 4T6